Thursday 1 June 2017

Cornwall - May 17 Pt 2















St Michael's Mount - the photos should speak for themselves.
My interest in growing succulents has taken off after seeing this garden.... amazing, just amazing.

On a personal note, this visit was so fantastic, walking across the causeway at low tide and clambering like mountain goats over the cliff side gardens were dreams come true - really one off the bucket list. As I grew up, my parents had a picture up on the wall in the "front room" in the early years (and in the hall in later years) of this place. So simply, I'd always wanted to go there. And now I have. On a glorious sunny day too.

The funny thing is, now I have.....it turns out the picture was actually Mont St. Michel. In France.... so I feel another trip coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment